Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 18 - dusty black blah shoes

What:  size 8 black loafers
From:  Easy Spirit (from who knows where)
Purchased:  Yowza- late 90s?  maybe early 00s?
Cost:  No idea - let's guess $32

Wow - so tucked in the very bottom pocket of the closet shoe organizer in my closet I found these, totally covered with dust.  I had completely forgotten I had them.  Uh, though now cataloging all my shoes, it seems I have a fair number of fairly boring black loafer-type shoes.  These, these, and these.  Know how I found those links?  Searched on "boring." Whoa - and there's also this pair of black loafer style.  These kind of remind me of these red ones, which I think I got at about the same time, maybe.  I think I got these after the first pair I linked.  Hmm.  Does anyone need this many pair of vaguely unsatisfying black shoes?  No, of course not.  I should get rid of these, especially because the AK Anne Klein ones from '09 are nicer, though they have stitching and a buckle so not quite a simple as these.  But come on, functionally they are the same shoe.  Ok, I am going to discard these, but I do want to see them all lined up together on April 8th, jsut to see it all in totality! 

Bottom line:  discard! 

2 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Good call.

Kdot said...

Agree with discard. Outdated.