Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 3 - another low heel black pump

What: Size 7.5 black patent 1.5 inch heel pumps with stitching and bow
From: Unisa (Lord and Taylor)
Purchased: '05-'07 or so
Cost: $25

When I unearthed these shoes, I realized I have been on a low heel black pump quest for years, and it's still unfulfilled. I have those basic blah pumps, another boring pair, and more slingbacks and mules and other black shoes than I can count. Well, I am counting them, but I'm not done yet and haven't fully labeled all my posts. Black shoes are a staple. The problem is, I don't have a perfect pair of black low heel shoes yet. Believe it or not. Low heel for everyday wear/walking is the key - something stylish with about a 2 inch heel that can be worn multiple ways with multiple outfits. I'm pretty good for summer sandals, though most of them are fairly old and so I need to start thinking about the next sandals I get. For fall/winter/spring, these are pretty close. They are fairly stylish. The patent limits their use a bit, plus the stitching. But these are pretty good shoes. I actually thought they were uncomfortable (so I rarely wore them) but they proved their worth.

Bottom line: keeper

No comments: