Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February 24 - more brown boots

What: Size 8 chocolate brown leather boots
From: Talbots (outlet)
Purchased: November 2008
Cost: $42

I've written about these on AwwwTrouble - that really was a nice experience, buying these. Still makes me smile. I love the line at the talbots outlet. But guess what? They didn't fit when I was 9 months pregnant, which I chalked up to pregnancy swelling, and I was sure they'd fit post-baby, and, sigh, they don't. They almost fit, though (stupid right calf again), so I'm holding onto them. They are the perfect brown color and the leather is a soft as buttah! Boot box under the bed, re-evaluate in the fall blah blah blah.

Bottom line: keeper

1 comment:

Thrift Store Mama said...

You said it: "blah blah blah"

I'm showing up at your house on April 8th and we are addressing this situation.