Friday, March 18, 2011

March 5 - blue strappy

What:  size 8 blue strappy sandals with rosette strap
From:  Unisa (bought unknown)
Purchased:  2001-02
Cost:  don't remember.  A bargain, though - you can still see a tiny bit of red sticker on the right shoe.  I kinda have this feeling I got these at a place like Nordstrom Rack, but really don't know.  Let's guess $20

Love these shoes!  Wore them for my friend Kdot's wedding.  (Love that Kdot let us chose our own shoes, so I could wear something snazzy!)They are great.  Well, they are mostly great.

Can you see, in the picture above that my pinky toe does not quite fit in the strap across my toes?  It sort of almost sneaks in there, but really, it's not contained by the toe strap.  Sigh.  The only thing worse than wide feet is narrow feet, as my friend Elaine can confirm.  I still like them, and they still work fine enough.

Bottom line:  keeper

No comments: