Monday, March 21, 2011

March 11 - replacements

What:  size 7.5 W brown espadrilles with cream trim
From:  Naturalizer (outlet in Florida)
Purchased:  Thanksgiving '09
Cost:  $15

Trying to clean out shoes at this point - I've been upfront about these.  In the summer of 09, I bought two pairs of espadrilles and loved them both, though the elastic back on both stretched out unreasonably, making them slightly uncomfortable to wear.  But I really liked them a lot, and when I found them on the clearance rack of the Naturalizer outlet by my parents, I snapped both of them up for $15!  I showed you both during this challenge and wrote I had hoped to get another summer out of them - and since I spent the summer going through all my sandals, I did indeed get another summer from the original pair.  So now I'm going to have to decide if I keep the original ones for yet another summer, or if I ditch the original ones and bust out the new ones. 

So this post covers the brown ones

Bottom line:  keeper! 

No comments: