Friday, June 4, 2010

June 4- professional day

What: 2.5 inch heeled tasseled pumps, size 7.5
From: Bandolino, downtown store
Purchased: summer '09
Cost: $20!

Work meeting today, so pulled out professional shoes. I had a meeting last summer downtown that went well, and walking to the Metro after I passed the Bandolino store and went in to check things out. Found the sale rack, and it was an extra 30% off - these were marked 29.99. Could not pass up this bargain, and while they weren't plain black pumps, they were definitely great, comfortable, good heel height for walking shoes. With the tassels and the loafer-esque look (plus white stitching), I wear them with pants, so they didn't entirely fill my "I have no black pumps" need, but a great purchase nonetheless.

Bottom line: total keeper