Friday, March 18, 2011

March 6 - the last of the green sandals

What:  size 8 green sandals with bead detail
From:  Talbots (outlet)
Purchased:  '03-'04
Cost:  $20 - dont' remember exactly but they were cheap

The last pair of green sandals!  Well, I have (had!) three pairs of virtually identical light green sandals.  And another pair of green wedges.  And then these.  I snapped them up for cheap at the Talbots outlet, and they are perfectly comfy and fit well.  But, the heel on the left shoe needs to be repaired, so I haven't worn them in this challenge.

These also are not the most practical shoe - I wore these at my last office job, and they are stylish and look good.  But those beads?  Turns out if you walk down a quiet, carpeted hallway, all you hear with each step is chk chk chk chk chk chk.  Annoying!  More than once I had people leave their office to see what was making that noise.  Not the right shoe for the office, then.  But a great dressier sandal. 

Bottom line:  keeper, though they need to be repaired!

No comments: