Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 1 - pink sneaks

What:  size 8 pink slip on sneakers
From:  AK Anne Klein (Lord & Taylor)
Purchased:  2004
Cost:  $40

So I have these in red, and when I wrote about the red ones I said I couldn't find the pink ones.  They turned up shoved under my dresser.  Oh, how I freaking wish AK Anne Klein still made them.  So I had the red ones, they got totally overworn, and I bought the pinks ones, relegating red to gardening or painting.  These pink ones have since become utterly and totally completely worn.  But I love them and they are totally comfortable, and I've never successfully found a replacement shoe.  I should ditch both the red ones and the pink ones, but the lack of replacement is holding me back.  Now having a dog again I am dying for a pair of slip on sneakers for quick trips outside.  Bah. 

Bottom line:  still on the fence, for both.  I need to just trash both of them. 

No comments: