Thursday, March 3, 2011

February 27 - red loafers

What: size 8 red leather tassel loafers with heel
From: Ann Taylor (outlet)
Purchased: '02-03
Cost: $30

I bought these at an Ann Taylor outlet store in Gilroy, CA! Business trip to Monterey, oh I miss those. The business trips, and the old AT outlets. Ann Taylor outlets used to carry old product from Ann Taylor (and LOFT) stores, but now they've been branded Ann Taylor Factory Stores and they carry products made specifically for the outlet store. Hate that! Where do they sell all their left over merchandise now? I used to get some good bargains, but alas no more.

Anyway, these were always a hair too tight, so I'm going to actually get rid of them. And look what I've done:
The shoe rack in Elizabeth's room is done! Totally cleaned off! Wohoo!

But look what else I've done:
The discard pile right by the door in our bedroom. Making me crazy. I've got to get this stuff donated.

You know why it's (relatively) easy to get rid of these? Because I still have these. I don't even need TSM to see the overlap here.

Bottom line: discard!

No comments: