Monday, March 21, 2011

March 13 - brown mules

What:  size 8 brown snakeskin print mules
From:  Talbots (outlet)
Purchased:  late 90s?
Cost:  guessing $20

A total guess on price - I've had these forever.  They've been living under my bed in my shoe underbed storage thing, which I've decided to get through for my next few posts.  I've never worn these much - the part that goes right over the foot for some reason hurts like hell.  No blister or anything, jsut hurt like hell after walking just a little in them.  Not a feature you want in a shoe.  These are good looking shoes, so I've held onto them, but definitely not great shoes.  Oh well.  Maybe I can be persuaded to part with them, but they do have a clearly defined place to live so who knows. 

Bottom line:  keeper, for now

No comments: