Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 9 - back again


What: red/multi 1.5 inch peep toes
From: Naturalizer (outlet)
Purchased: winter ‘08
Cost: $18

Bought these from the sale racks at the Naturalizer outlet (love that extra 70 or 80% off!). And, I ended up wearing them at least 3 or 4 times a week the summer/fall of ’08, when I was pregnant with Andrew. They were comfortable with the low heel – I found most of my shoes just were not comfortable during that pregnancy, and I was job searching and doing a little consulting from home so when I would go out these were the go-to shoes. I did not wear them once in 2009. I think I’m not as sick of them now as I once was, so they’ll stay.


Bottom line: keeper

ps. And, I really do not wear the same pair of brown pants every day. Except when I do. I was supposed to be a conference, but had something pop up that required me to stay home for phone and e-mail. So spent nearly all day barefoot, but had to run out at the end of the day for a quick trip to the grocery store. So, same brown pants hurriedly thrown on!

No comments: