Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 26 - another flip flop day

What: size 8 orange leather flip flops
From: Talbots (outlet)
Purchased: '09
Cost: $14

I've been holding these for a day just like today, though today did not turn out as planned. We were going to camp in a friend's backyard, but Andrew's come down with a virus and the pediatrician today said: definitely contagious, stay home. These are part of the small rotation that I was wearing all spring that caused Rich to say I only wore a small percentage of my shoes (little did he - or I - know how right he was). I liked these so much when I saw the yellow ones at the outlet even cheaper this spring, I bought them too. Wish I had bought the blue ones, too. But that's how I got into my current shoe situation!

Bottom line: keeper!

No comments: