Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30 - wedge


What: Size 8 wedge light brown 2.5 inch heel sandals
From: Naturalizer (outlet)
Purchased: August '07
Cost: $18

Short and sweet after yesterday's long post. Bought these with PJ on our summer vacation - Ryan and PJ came to our rental in OC, and OJ and I took off, leaving Rich and Ryan with the 4 girls while we went to the outlets in Rehoboth. We hit the sweet spot of summer sales - super markdowns, and still a lot left. PJ scored outfits for their girls for years out (buying bigger sizes). E can still wear a lot of the little clothes I got her that day. This was my only purchase for myself, I am pretty sure. We stuck to the kids shops.

These shoes are just not that comfortable for a lot of walking. Wedges are supposed to be comfortable. In thinking about yesterday's shoes, one of the problems is my (high) arch doesn't fit into the shoes curve at all, which in turn puts more pressure on my toes, which press against the webbed leather. Also - this is part of my brown problem - see my pants are dark brown, and these are lighter brown. I never know what to wear them with. But they are cute, so they'll stay.

Bottom line: keeper

No comments: