Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 10 - a litle painful

What: black patent 2.5 inch heel slingback peep toes
From: Naturalizer (outlet)
Purchased: ’06 or ‘07
Cost: $18

I think I got these on an outlet shopping trip with KG. I wore them a lot at my last office job. They are moderately uncomfortable – the peep toe opening rubs against the front toes a little. They’re also worn, especially along the front, though the patent on the heels is in decent shape. Also, I think I’ve re-heeled them once, but the nail head is starting to come through the heel again, so they need to be re-heeled. I ended up having to do a fair amount of walking Thursday, and my feet hurt by the end of the day. Hmm, this is where I need a push to get rid of shoes, but they’re still workable.

Bottom line: keep, but in the repair pile

*Edited March 24, 2011 - after careful consideration, I decided these shoes were functionally equivalent to these, so I am discarding this pair, thus removing any need to have them re-heeled. 

1 comment:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Repair pile ? Seriously ?