Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 20 - even lazier Sunday

What: size 8 orange flip flops
From: Ann Taylor LOFT
Purchased: '03 or so
Cost: $10

These are super comfy flip flops, with a thick pad of cushioning and a slight heel. They're the other pair of shoes I wore all summer in '08, and are almost worn completely out. I don't wear them much because I am afraid they are going to die at any moment. But, for the pool, they are perfect. Seriously I need to throw these away, but yet that would send me on a flip flop quest and I'd rather eke out another season with them.

The thing about my quests is I end up purchasing shoes that are not quite right (but are super cheap) looking for the right thing. For those keeping track, I have a slip on sneaker quest, a business attire brown shoe quest, low heeled black sandal quest, and probably more....

Bottom line: they are going to have to rip apart completely before I throw them away

No comments: