Friday, June 18, 2010

June 14th - old favorites make a comeback

What: 2.5 inch strappy red sandals
From: Ann Taylor LOFT
Purchased: ~’02 or ‘03
Cost: $30

I haven’t worn these shoes in a long time, but I’ve always loved them. They look like they wouldn’t be comfortable, but they really are. I used to wear them all the time (pre-pregnancies) with a black skirt, white T, and red sweater, but since working from home I don’t think I’ve worn them once. The last time I remember wearing them – and that outfit - was a work trip to Hawai’i in Jan ’05, though I probably wore them every once in a while to work in ‘06 and ‘07. This is where the whole working from home thing works against me – they’re too informal for formal meetings, but too dressy for casually kicking around home. Yesterday I had to drop something off at an office, but no meeting, so I threw on a red t-shirt and black pants and these shoes. Still love them.

Bottom line: Keeper

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Now, these are sexy shoes!