Monday, August 2, 2010

July 29 - old slip ons

What: size 8 slips ons
From: AK Anne Klein (Lord and Taylor)
Purchased: ~'99
Cost: $40

I wrote about this before, when talking about slip on sneaks. These are my first pair of AK Anne Klein, and I loved them. Looooooved them. Wore them out - so much so that the inserts - the cushioning - just felt deflated. So I bought another pair, slightly different but same brand, in pink, and wore those out, and only used these red ones for painting, gardening, and work around the house. When I was going through my closet the other day, I pulled these out, and you know what? They're not as remotely worn out as the pink ones have become. But I can't find the pink ones, so tried these for the afternoon. Still love them. Really, really wish AK Anne Klein still made them.

I really need to get rid of one of the two pairs - will evaluate once I discover where the pink ones are hiding. Or, I need to get a new pair of athletic pull ons, and ditch both of 'em.

My pictures are getting worse and worse!

I cannot remember at all what I was doing last Thursday and why I picked these. I still have some good shoes for summer left, btu have been feeling uninspired lately.

Bottom line: keeper, for now

No comments: