Monday, October 18, 2010

October 10 - red heels

What: size 8 square toe 2/5 inch brick red heels
From: Nine West (Hechts, I think)
Purchased: mid 90s
Cost: $25

OK, at this point I want to catch up by date, so I skipped a few days. I was going to do discards, but just want to catch up. Also, it was warm, and I'm pretty much out of sandals, though not entirely. So I have no real excuse, just not inspired by what remains of warm weather shoes and ready to pull out the fall shoes.

I've had these forever, but haven't worn them much in the past 5-8 years. I used to wear a lot of dark red, but not so much anymore. Not sure why. So I grabbed these and they're still comfy, but I wore them with black pants and a pink-ish paisley cardigan, and felt they didn't go well together.


Bottom line: keeper, but they won't get much wear unless my wardrobe picks up more of this brick red color

No comments: