Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 2 - garnet loafers go goodbye

What: size 7.5 garnet suede loafers
From: Hush Puppies (Hechts, I think)
Purchased: late 90s
Cost: $35, give or take

Saturday was the FSU/UVA football game at UVA, and wouldn't these have been great with my garnet and gold sweatshirt and jeans? But alas, these were really too small back in the day (I'd only worn them a handful of times because they hurt) and it's time to admit they are simply too small and they need to go. I couldn't even get them on my feet for a pic.

So I wore my awesome bronze platforms instead. They are awesome football game shoes as they give me some height, and they are comfy, and they look like they would be too awesome for football and walking but since they are comfy they work great.

I am seriously thinking about offering some of these shoes on ebay. These are a little out of date/chunky, but still nice.

Bottom line: outta here, one way or another

No comments: