Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 6 - first time brown tweed


What: size 8 tweed tasseled, gold accented pumps with 3.25 inch heel
From: Talbots (outlet)
Purchased: 2008 or 09
Cost: $18

I picked these up on a whim at the outlet and they'd never been worn. Hmm, they might be from 07, even, now that I think about it. I need some brown pants - I'm realizing most of my pants are black, while lately most of the shoes I've bought are brown. So not much to wear with them.

I had a meeting at the school this day and hurriedly grabbed these, along with jeans and a brown sweater, and walked quickly to school. (if not for this challenge, I'd have just worn the low brown boots). I should have taken a minute to put on some knee high trouser socks or hosiery, because wow. Blister city. Lesson learned, but my heels are definitely toughening up for fall shoe season.

Bottom line: keeper

No comments: