Monday, October 18, 2010

October 13 - new purple passes approval

What: size 8W brown/purple with buckles flat loafer
From: Lands End
Purchased: July 22, 2010
Cost: $9

Finally! A cool day so I could break out these shoes I bought way back in July! I could not pass these up at $9, so they were the 11th pair I bought this year.

Rich had an early morning meeting, so Andrew and I walked Elizabeth to school. We were running late, so I was hurrying them along the sidewalk when Andrew bent down and said, "Mommy?! Shoes. Shoes! Good!" Which caused Elizabeth to walk back to us and cast her critical eye on my feet, whereupon she said, "I've never seen those before Mommy, I like them!"

Starting 'em young, that's what I'm doing. They've got good taste.

Bottom line: keeper

And finally I'm caught up this month, so I have a few holes in the month of October but it's daily shoe blogging from here on out. Whew.

2 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

LOVE.THOSE.SHOES.

Were they from Sears, the LE outlet, or on-line ?

Kgot said...

Cute, cute! Love purple in the fall.