Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 26 - not much

Not much to report today. Got a box out of the bedroom - new DirecTV receiver unpacked and installed so those long nights of nursing might have some distraction.

And remember my bedside table idea? Well, Rich brought the file cabinet up from the basement and it's now next to my side of the bed, masquerading (with a glass top and tableskirt) as a bedside table. The idea is to use it for long-term file storage - so I'll be emptying other boxes and putting old tax returns and stuff like that there. I ran across 1999's tax returns in a box the other day, so that's already a start. Though I guess experts advise I could actually throw out tax returns older than 7 years? But our old stuff was simple and the folders are thin, so if there's room I'll just keep them.

Total items: 2

No comments: