Friday, November 28, 2008

starting back up again

Rich is a hard worker. He was back in the basement today and there are stacks to be photographed and thrown out and more accounting to be done. But either blogger or my wireless are aggravating me again, so the accounting will come tomorrow. But we'll have this basement organized in December.

One of my friends gave me the idea that by selling stuff, I could put that money toward a toy storage solution. I have $50 left from selling the stroller, so this is not outside the realm of possibility. So tomorrow more photos of the stuff I'm putting on Craig's List. Or possibly ebay.

Recovery from a c-section is slow, but soon enough I'll be better than just the photographer/seller.

1 comment:

Stimey said...

If it's still happening and all you have to do is take photos, maybe your recovery could be "slow."