Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 34- tedious

The pile of mail by our front door grows and grows, despite my keeping a trash can right there and weeding out the junk mail every day. The rest just piles up, and every couple of months I veg in front of the TV and sort through it all.

So, heading downstairs to apply myself to this tedious task. The problem is, what we keep are the records from the bills (it's amazing how small the pile is when you throw out the outer envelope and everything else they include inside). And then I should do some filing, but instead we've just been shoving it into the desk in our front hallway. So, what I really need to do is about a year's worth of filing, but believe me, that's not going to happen tonight.

I don't think this gets to count as an item, but the general weeding out needs to be done and I can watch some mindless TV at the same time, so it's perfect for a blah evening.

Blah!

No comments: