Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 37 - not much

I was out and about most of the day. But I spent some time in the front bedroom - only two days until we need to be finished clearing it out. So I found a bag that had some clothes for Elizabeth, bought a size larger at an end of season sale. Score - forgot I had them, so emptied the bag and put them away. And also ran across a makeup bag from a free gift at some cosmetic counter, and put that in the donation pile. So a little slow today, but I'll count it as two things (bag emptied, bag in donation pile). Oh, I also put a set of old dishes on Craig's List. They've been in the basement forever, and it would be nice to get them out of there and pocket some cash, but if no cash comes, they'll either go back home with my parents or be donated, so I won't count them yet. (But when they are gone, it's an 82 piece set! Hmm, let me know if anyone is interested. I can send pics.).

Total items: 2

No comments: