Wednesday, November 19, 2008

clutter in?

When I first started this, I thought a lot about tying it to not making new purchases, either. So along with counting clutter out, item by item, should I also count new purchases against my total? That is, if I threw out 6 old t-shirts, but bought 2 new t-shirts, my sum total would be 4.

But I decided against that. I could only deal with one vice at a time.

Prepping for baby involves lots of purchases. Having been through this once, though, it doesn't involve as many as the baby industry would like you to believe. But this week is filled with getting those last minute things. Today it was baby wipes and baby wash, along with stocking up on cat food. Tomorrow it'll be things from Sam's Club. But the plan is to have half a day to get back to decluttering tomorrow. 4 days to go - it would be nice to get more things sorted away and out of the house!

No comments: