Monday, July 12, 2010

July 7 - green redux

What: size 7.5 light green slip on sandals
From: Talbots (outlet)
Purchased: early 00s
Cost: not sure - <$20 I have no idea why I went on a light green sandal buying binge. I had (still have, though too small now) a pair of light green denim, so maybe I wanted to be matchy matchy. And I remember when I was pregnant with Elizabeth that I groused about no light green options in maternity clothes. Seriously could not even buy a light green maternity t-shirt in 2005, and light green was big in the early-mid 00s.

Anyway, so I think of all my light green sandals, I used to wear these the most. But I haven't worn them in a while and I discovered, guess what, they are a little tight. I think they look a little frumpy, too. Just not stylish. A sane person would put them in the discard pile, but I've never claimed sanity.

So 3 pairs of light green sandals. Stay tuned, I have two pairs of a slightly darker green sandals upcoming later this month I really like, though one has to be repaired before I can wear them. I am not allowed to buy anything else green!

Bottom line: keeper, but just barely. Am seriously rethinking.

1 comment:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Susan, those shoes do look frumpy and they look too tight. IMHO.