Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 25 - silver!


What: Size 8.5, 3.25 inch heeled strappy dark silver sandals
From: Talbots (outlet)
Purchased: summer '08
Cost: $35

Another pair of metallics! Love these. I have them in bronze, and in my write up, I said I bought another pair at the same time. Um, not these, actually. I bought these another trip (I think first). I bought blue ones when I bought the bronze ones.

So two things - I had to go back and revise the bronze write up, because I checked the size and they are 8.5s. No wonder they are so comfy. And, I actually measured the heel height - 3.25, not 2.5. And that heel height is totally fine. (daggone it, those gold wedges I keep eyeing are 3.25, which I was thinking was too high, but now I am back to thinking about them. Wish I could try them on.)

Bottom line: total keeper

No comments: