Friday, July 16, 2010

July 13 - black match

What: 2.5 inch heel black sandals, size 8
From: Bandolino, Lord & Taylor
Purchased: summer ’03 or ‘04
Cost: ~$25

Remember these pink sandals? Here’s the same pair in black, the first bought, earlier that summer. These are great shoes, it’s no wonder I went back for another pair in another color. They are big, though, and I know why I bought the pinks in 7.5s, but I wish I had stuck with 8. And I wish I had enough money and had bought a replacement pair in black, because I have worn these shoes out!

Seriously, I think I should get rid of almost every pair of black sandals I have because they are all beat up. Black sandals are harder to find on the discount racks, and in a professional setting they go with almost everything, so when I do buy a pair they get a ton of wear. I can limp these along for a while, they’re fine if you don’t look too closely. And as long as I am working from home I don’t need any more.

Bottom line: Keeper for now until I win the lottery and throw out all my old black sandals

No comments: