Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 26 - discard

What: Size 8W stretch tall black boots
From: ??
Purchased: '97, 98 or thereabouts
Cost: ? ~$50?

So I wasn't going to get rid of off season stuff in my shoe declutter challenge, but was rooting around in the bottom of my closet (otherwise known as complete chaos) and these are big and bulky and got to go. Ah, tall black boots. Loved them. Even if they were pleather and stretch. I was kinda broke in the mid-late 90s so I did not splurge on fabulous black leather boots. I got away with black stretch (even then they're still pricey, for my budget). I have no memory of buying them, but I have plenty of memories of wearing them.

I wore these OUT. Should have thrown them out 5 years ago, but they've been stashed in the bottom of the closet. The pleather has gotten even worse:



Bottom line: trash!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Mine did this, too! I had to throw them away to force myself to never wear them, because I LOVED how mine fit.