Monday, July 12, 2010

July 11 - pink/orange

What: size 8 pink/orange 2 inch strappy sandals
From: Talbots (outlet)
Purchased: '03/'04
Cost: ~$30

Love these sandals. I keep thinking I should take pics with a better camera than the iphone, but it's sooo easy to get the photos off the iphone I persist with slightly crappy shots. It's hard to see but the straps are 2 small strips of pink and orange leather, sewn together to make one strap. Love them. Love that color combination. Always received compliments on these when I wore them to my last office. I've worn them a lot - the front are a little beat up. For office wear, I have an organe twinset with pink trim that I used to wear a lot. Silly to wear a twinset at home in the summer, you know? We went out for brunch Sunday so pulled out these sandals along with a pink shirt I have. These shoes are so comfortable.

Bottom line: keeper

No comments: