Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 22 - free shoes!

What: size 8 black velvet cross strap pumps with 2 inch heel
From: KF ltd
Acquired: 1998
Cost: free to me

My friend Ave was a bridesmaid in my friend G's wedding, and Kdot and I attended together (me leaving Rich behind to till the garnde of my rental house, but that's another story). These were the bridesmaids shoes, and after the reception we were talking to Ave and she said she was going to get rid of them. So of course I said don't do that, give them to me. Which she did. But, they have also sat on the upper shelf of my closet for years, completely unworn by me. Shoot, was that wedding in 1997? I am a crappy friend because I can remember the price of items purchased years ago, but not the year of good friend's weddings! What is wrong with me?

Anyway, besides that, I should get rid of these. I have little use for black velvet shoes. But they are cute. I'm sorry I never had a chance to wear them.

Bottom line: donate!

1 comment:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Good call. They are cute, but aren't the right look for you, I don't think.