Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 4 - bordeaux suede


What: Size 8 quilted suede and patent mary janes with 2 inch heel, in a rich purple-y red color
From: Franco Sarto (Lord & Taylor)
Purchased: January 2009
Cost: $25

I love these shoes. The fourth of the 5 shoes I bought in late December '08 - early January '09, when I was unemployed with a 2 month old. These might be my favorite from that time, and they've certainly gotten the most wear. They actually caused me to go on a Franco Sarto buying spree - I stalked a few shoes online for quite a while and bought two pairs of suede mary janes in 2010, both pairs as yet still unworn. These are a perfect heel height, totally comfortable, perfect with dress pants or jeans. (I have the pants pulled up a bit to try and show the shoes in the photo above) Love. I could have gotten these in black or navy blue back in January '09, and I kind of wish I had. These are looking a little worn, but they've got quite a bit of life in them yet!

Bottom line: keeper

No comments: