Friday, November 19, 2010

November 18 - dyed to match

What: Size 8 dyed Navy blue pumps
From: unknown bridal shop
Purchased: 1993? 1994?
Cost: ? $40? Can't remember

I am a bad friend for many reasons, but right now because I cannot remember what year my friend Fred (college nickname, long story) got married. Augh, this is driving me crazy. I don't think Fred reads this blog, but our friend Kdot (another college nickname) does, so she will correct me. Was it 95? No, definitely '93 or '94 as I was living in Silver Spring at the time. I have to wonder if K. still has her shoes? The dress was a lovely navy velvet, and I still have it.

I had a blast at this wedding, but I do not think I need these shoes any longer. I also think I never gave Fred a wedding present, about which I still feel guilty. Perhaps she would like some shoes?

Bottom line: donation

No comments: