Monday, September 27, 2010

September 10 - black loafers

What: size 8 black with patent trim square toe slingback loafer, 2 inch heel
From: Talbots (outlet)
Purchased: late 90s, early 00s
Cost: ?? maybe $25

So these are the black partner to the red shoes September 9th. I was so amazed I hadn't been wearing the red shoes I pulled the black ones out the next day. I really used to wear the black and red ones all the time. These black ones traveled to NZ in our luggage to be worn for city walking. Love them. Really not sure why they'd gone out of rotation. Have to remember these.

Had them so long the price escapes me, but since I bought two pairs, they couldn't possibly have been too much.

The red ones are narrow and 8.5, but still comfy. These are a bit more comfy, I think.

Bottom line: Keeper

No comments: