Sunday, September 12, 2010

August tally

OK, despite my blogging blahs, which really was shoes blahs, I still wore ten different pairs in August, all keepers. My estimated total spent is $255, or this month's average of $25.50 per pair.

2 high heels, 4 low heels, 4 flats. 1 black, 2 brown, 1 metallic, and 6 various colors.

So thus far, grand total since June 1:

92 days
70 shoes

Keeping 56, trashing 1, donating 8, and on the fence about 5.

That's 61 kept and 9 out of the house, so now a 13% cull rate.

I bought two pairs in August, both worn in August.

$1,821.75 spent
$26 average cost per pair

I still haven't hit the half way point in my estimate number of pairs. Now that fall is in the air, I've already starting wearing more closed toe and heavier shoes, so more diversity should start appearing, though I still have sandals left in my various stash locations. I even have three pairs of white sandals (1 pair I've never ever worn, and yet bought probably close to ten years ago), but now it's after Labor Day so what to do?

I'm not quite up to a new pair a day after my summer vacation, but I've got more than a handful of photos on my phone from the last 12 days, so have to ramp up my posting. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Seriously - what the hell am I supposed to do on conference calls if I don't have your shoes to look at ? Hmm, missy ?

Rachel et Natalie said...

that's unbelievalbe the number of shoes you have!
since my foot surgery I had to give away all my fancy shoes and tend to spend now more $$$ on shoes and have a few pairs (still I can't fit them all in the closet).
love your blog

Anonymous said...

tramadol online no prescription order tramadol saturday delivery - tramadol dogs dosage dogs tramadol