Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 23 - blue sandals


What: Size 7.5 blue strap sandals with silver buckle
From: Ann Taylor LOFT
Purchased: early '00s
Cost: $30

I had totally forgotten I had these - they were in the closet in Elizabeth's room. I started in on a blue phase and snagged these on sale. I like them, but there's something not quite right about them. I can't tell if it's my feet or the shoes. The strap is too far forward - it needs to back on the shoe by at least an inch to securely hold my foot. I want that strap to be around the widest part of my foot. But I don't think it's because my feet are too wide - there's no room for my foot to go more forward. I think it's just a weird design. They're fine to wear as long as there is not much walking anticipated!

Bottom line: keeper, though these are not the best shoes in the world

No comments: