Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 20 - another discard

What: light blue size 7.5, 2.5 inch heeled pumps
From: Naturalizer (outlet)
Purchased: late 90s
Cost: $18

I was sick on Tuesday, so never put on shoes, so needed a pair for the discard pile. And, boy, these will fit the bill. They've never been worn, they're now too small, and they are not my style. I bought a light blue suit once at the Talbots outlet (one of the few times Rich has been there with me during a big sale and witnessed the frenzy (of other shoppers! the crazy checkout lines! not me!) for himself). And so of course I guess I thought I needed the shoes to match? I don't know why I wasn't persuaded to part with them earlier. Perhaps because they represent a total waste of my time and money. Bleah.

Bottom line: discard

see, decluttering is supposed to make you feel better, right? More freeing? Liberating yourself from bad decisions? Well, since I never thought about them, they weren't bothering me, but now they are bothering me. Oh well, they'll be gone and then I really won't ever think about them again. I should declutter that blue suit, which is stashed in an armoire in the hallway. Sigh.

2 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Good call.

(ROFL - LMAO !!! I seriously cannot imagine you wearing those.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.