Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 3 - linen pumps

What: size 8 black linen 2 inch heeled pumps
From: Van Eli (probably Hechts)
Purchased: mid-late 90s
Cost: $30

I'm trying to clean off the shoe rack in Elizabeth's room, so pulling out some old pairs.

A couple of months ago on AwwwTrouble I posted an old picture from a family wedding, and my friend Elaine commented that you couldn't see my shoes. However, I knew exactly what pair I was wearing - these. These were a go-to pair in the mid 90s. Loved them. Probably have not worn them in at least 10 years. But I tried them on, they were still comfortable, so I can't get rid of them. I'll try and get some wear out of them this summer.

Bottom line: keeper

1 comment:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Phew - for a second I was afraid that you were wearing linen pumps in February. I get it - just trying them on. It's all good.