Monday, February 28, 2011

February 17 - boots galore

What: size 8 fabric short black boots with leather cord at ankle
From: Etienne Aigner (purchased at outlet)
Purchased: late 90s, early 00s
Cost: $40

I decided to do some cleaning and organizing of my boots, in anticipation (sob!) of new shooties arriving. I've had these forever and used to wear them a lot. The heels are a teeny bit too high for a lot of wear, but overall they are still comfy. That little band above the ankle fastens with velcro, and since this was the late 90s, I used to have lots of super long skirts. These boots once ripped out the entire hem from a skirt - the velcro would just catch on the hem and cause it to pull. Annoying. But they are fine with pants, I actually wore them with jeans.

Bottom line: still a keeper

No comments: