Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5 - super frustrating pumps

What:  size 7.5 loafer-style red and taupe suede pumps with bow
From: Franco Sarto (purchased online from SmartBargains.com 
Purchased:  '04-'06
Cost:  $30

Oh, these shoes annoy me.  Why in the world did I think 7.5s were a good idea purchased online without trying them on?  You guessed it - too tight.  I stalked these and the black suede ones and got both in 7.5.  And I don't know why I didn't try to return them.  The ever-present hope that the next time I put them on they'll actually fit?  I'm also a sucker for red/brown combos

I marched around with these today and they are tight.  Are they too tight?  I got rid of the black ones (which were really, really tight).  I have this unreasonable hope that suede shoes can be stretched.  Bah.  I can't admit the error of this purchase, too.  They are cute. 

Bottom line:  keeper - will take them to be stretched next fall and we'll see if there's any hope

No comments: