Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 4 - sometime I have no reason - brown pumps

What:  size 7.5 brown leather loafer-style pumps with platform and buckle
From:  Talbots
Purchased:  '07, maybe '08
Cost:  the box says $39, but I think they it was a 25% off sale, so $30

Sometime I cannot say why I bought a pair of shoes.  I really don't get these.  I have been trying to expand my wardrobe in brown, so maybe I felt I needed more brown.  And these are kinda cool with the platform, and I am a sucker for sales.  But still - I really shouldn't have them.  They are too tight - it looks like I've worn them once, and I don't remember them being terribly uncomfortable, but these are tight.  I do always complain I don't have dark brown shoes, so I guess these fill a niche and if I ever start wearing a lot of brown trousers I will be glad to have them.  I guess. 

Bottom line:  keeper, for now

No comments: