Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 10 - more flip flops

What:  size 8 pink/green flip flops
From:  ??  there's no label and I am drawing a blank
Purchased:  mid 00s
Cost:  ?? unknown.  Guessing $15

Found this one at the bottom of my closet, still seeking the left shoe.  So I have orange flips flops that are (or were) perfect - slight wedge heel, comfy wide straps.  I have worn the hell out of those flip flops and they are in danger of falling apart.  And ever since buying them, I've been seeking a replacement pair, with little luck.  The purple ones are too high.  These are super cute, and the heel and platform heights are just right, with a cork bottom for extra support.  The straps, though, are NOT comfy - so narrow they really cut into your feet.  And then I refuse to pay more than $15 for flip flops, so I pass up flops that might actually work and get worn.  I should throw them all out and start all over.  Hmm, did I do that during shoe-maggeddon?  Stay tuned to find out!

This is shoe 198, y'all!  

Bottom line:  keeper, for now

1 comment:

Kdot said...

Keeper! Cute and different.