Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 2 - can't resist a bargain

What:  size 8 nude mules with kitten heel
From:  Talbots (outlet)
Purchased:  early 00s?
Cost:  cheap.  Box says $30, but I distinctly recall they were so cheap I could not pass them up - at least 50% off, maybe 60%, maybe 75%.  We'll say $15 since I can't remember. 

Another in the never worn category, which drives me crazy.  These were so cheap I snapped them up, but honestly.  I never wore nude shoes in the 00s, I have no idea what I thought I'd wear them with, and they've been in that box for a long, long time.  I do like mules, though they seem to have gone completely out of style.  And they do have a nice low heel, and the footbed in nicely padded.  Sigh, oh well, perhaps I can find a way to wear them.  (Seriously, why is there no resale market for unworn shoes?  I should really think more about ebay). 

Bottom line:  keeper, I guess

1 comment:

Maggie said...

These are wonderful! I like them a lot!