Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 18 - slippers



What: light blue size 8 velour slippers
From: charter club
Purchased: Christmas gift in 2005 or 06
Cost: gift!

Slippers count as shoes, right? Well, as often as I wear them. I have 2 pairs of cozy slippers, but I'm not sure where the older ones are right now. Shoved someplace deep in my closet, I suspect. I got these as a present a few years ago and didn't wear them since I had slippers I really liked. But I busted these out last winter.

We had a holiday open house on the 18th, and I had these on doing prep work and they were so comfy I just left them on for the party. But I disappointed a few of my shoe fans. So later I put on my party shoes, but they didn't last long before I went back to the slippers.

Bottom line: keeper

No comments: