Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to it

Wow, I really abandoned this blog, huh? And I am sad to say, I abandoned the effort, too.

Once again we are drowning in too much stuff. Kid stuff crammed in the living room. Junk piled in the front hall, on top of the three strollers. Basement play area a wreck of toy detritus. Our car....oh, our car full of crap, not ever cleaned out after a handful of trips this summer. I think the DVD player is shoved under the front seat.

So, tomorrow, it's on. Haven't decided yet how exactly, back to tallying things out per day, or organizing area by area, room by room. But NaBloPoMo provides a level of motivation to start back up. Even if we are headed to my parents for the last ten days of the month, trying hard to make sure we don't bring too much stuff home!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

My friend Erin Doland's book "How to Unclutter Your Life in One Week" comes out tomorrow. I totally recommend it.

Laurie said...

Hey- if you need a hand- I love throwing out other people's stuff...so much easier than throwing out my own!

Thrift Store Mama said...

I think you should have to unclutter your parent's house too !