Tuesday, November 17, 2009

let's get rid of

Know what I really want to declutter? What I really don't need in my life though it keeps hanging around? This cough. Seriously, I'm done. Tomorrow will be day 18 for me; it's longer for E. We've both been to doctors, neither of us has anything beyond lingering cough. Though the longer this goes on, the greater chance it actually is or turns into something. I'm tired of being the person in an important meeting who coughs with mouth closed, trying to be discrete, only to involuntarily cough a softly as possible, still trying to be discrete, until it all has to come out and the giant hacking cough kicks in. And coughing jsut flat out wears you out. So begone cough! Leave us!

2 comments:

Thrift Store Mama said...

Esther and I both used to have a cough that never went away. We finally found out that it was reactive airway disease, which kind of sort of is a mild form of asthma. Asthma medication makes a HUGE difference.

Mom said...

I hope you get all better soon!