Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 7 - a sale! And easy trash

Yes! A sale! After three postings, I finally got a hit on a Vera Bradley bag I was given and have never used. New with tags posting on Craig's List finally attracted a buyer and I've got $30 in my pocket. And this counts as two things as there was a change purse, too.


And then today I started in on the baby clothes. I have 9 - yes, nine - rubbermaid containers filled with E's clothes to date. Since we didn't know her sex in advance, much of the smaller stuff is gender neutral, so I was able to pull that out into the new baby's dresser. And then my good friend just had a girl, and she very generously gave me a big bag of boy clothes, but I've been putting off sorting these containers. I started in today, but since I'm right in the middle of sorting, I won't start counting yet. But, there was some easy cleaning of plastic hangers and a random plastic crap and an old diaper bag never used. Oh, and one old shoe I couldn't find when I threw out the mate a couple of months ago.
Today's accomplishments: 2 items sold. 8 plastic hangers trashed. 1 old shoe and 1 random plastic piece trashed. 1 diaper bag put in donation bag.

Total items: 13

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Where are you posting your for sale items? I'm had some luck with Craig's List but have one item I just can't seem to sell.