Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 24 - Still here

Yeah. So. Hahahaha. 30 posts in 30 days? With my due date only 23 days away? And my track record so far? Well, if you don't have goals, what do you have? I have to say, this is harder than I thought it would be. Partially because it's hard to get rid of stuff and get organized. But this last month of pregnancy really does sap the motivation right out of me. But I've been moving stuff around in the basement, and plotting next steps, so all is not lost. Today's effort won't help all that much, but every little thing is one more thing out of the house, right?

So the haul for today - just a quick pick up.
Today's accomplishments: Roughly right to left - 1 white t-shirt chewed up by the dryer; 1 old dried out highlighter; 1 pair of child's sunglasses that have been missing an earpiece for over a year; 1 blue shirt I really liked that in its first washing lost half the beads on it (note: should not have gone in dryer) and has been sitting on my daughter's dresser waiting for some sort of miracle for over a year (not gonna happen); 1 tiny little top, that's been sitting on top of my desk, to a small teapot that was broken over a year ago. All trashed.

Total items: 5

No comments: