Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 18 - party slip ons




What: Size 8W beaded mules
From: Naturalizer (outlet)
Purchased: December 03 or 04 - maybe 06? Not sure but it was a Christmas we were in Florida
Cost: $10

I have a very stylish friend who I shop with on occasion. One time, she found a cool pair of beaded deep red mules that she declared would be perfect as hostess shoes for an upcoming New Year's Eve family dinner she was hosting. Doesn't that sound glamorous? So when I found these at the Naturalizer outlet for only $10, I thought, aha! My very own hostess slippers! Not quite as fancy as my friend's, but still nice. I've worn them a few times, and intended to wear them for our holiday open house on the 18th, but my cozy slippers were far too comfortable. But these are still perfectly good shoes.

Bottom line: keeper

No comments: